Special guarantees "sanitary crisis" 2021-2022
Book with serenity your skipass this winter
Special guarantees - Ski resort closed due to sanitary crisis Covid-19
– 1 – In case of total closure of the resort during the whole duration of your skipass, you get refund totally.
– 2 – In case of closure during a part of the duration of your skipass, you get refund the days you didn’t ski (difference between the price of the whole skipass and the price of the skipass corresponding of the days you ski.
– 3 – Modification (ou cancellation) possible for your skipass Portes du Mont-blanc or Evasion Mont-Blanc for a later date, on simple demand without fees.
The demand of modification must be made at least 3 days before the date of validity of the skipass (details in the terms of sale)
Season Skipass :
– 1 – In case of total closure of the resort during the whole winter, your season/year skipasses and 7 days liberty will be refund totally.
– 2 – In case of total closure due to Covid of Evasion Mont-Blanc resort (more than 29 days between the 18th december 2021 and 18th of april 2022) and more than 19 days for the Portes du Mont-Blanc resort (from 18th december 2021 and 27th march 2022, a credit will be given at the end of the season for season / year skipasses (excluding specials prices under 50% of the public price).
Details of the calculation in the terms of sale (paragraph 11-B)
Based of the same conditions as season Evasion skipass, you will get a credit for 7 days liberty Evasion. The amount will be calculated with the ski days left in your skipass
All our garantees are written in the terms of sale (french)
FAQ - Questions / Answers
It is not necessary today to have a Covid Pass but it is mandatory to come in France.
However, we stay focused on the evolution of the situation and will keep you updated of any change.
Every daily and weekly skipass can be modified or cancelled at least 3 days before your first day of ski.
Wearing a mask is mandatory on all ski lifts, buses and queues.
Daily disinfection will be made in public places.
We stay alert at evolutions of sanitary measures that can be modified at any time.
Last update : 12th march 2022
We follow carefully the sanitary situation and will apply measures to ensure your safety.
Here are the measures on the resort :
1 - Wearing mask is still mandatory from 6 years old in Gondolas
(Mandatory since the decree n° 2021-1957 from 31st december 2021)
Wearing mask is also recommended in the following places :
– In queues (cash desks, lifts)
– In lifts
2 - COVID pass is mandatory from 12 years old
UPDATE : COVID Pass will no longer be necessary from Monday 14th of march
Note : a vaccinal pass is now mandatory to ski from 16 years old
Validity will be checked at the departure of the resort.
Access will be refused to anyone unable to show a valid vaccine pass.
You cannot pretend for a refund for this reason
How to have a valid COVID pass ?
– Complete vaccine schema in France :
QR code is valid 7 days after the recall. Recall to do from 3 to 4 months after the second shot.
1 – Double shot Vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca)
Beware : Vaccine pass is no longer valid if the second shot was made more than 4 months ago (from 18 years old and 1 month).
2 – Single shot vaccine (Janssen) : recall to do with an Arn vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna) 1 to 3 months after the first shot.
Vaccine pass is no longer valid if the first shot was made more than 3 months ago.
– Proof of PCR or antigénique test (only from 12 to 15 years included) from less than 24 hours (made with a Health Professionnal)
3 – Proof of recovery from COVID-19 from less than 6 months (and more than 11 days)
All European Union Qr codes are valid and also from the following countries :
United Kingdom, Israël, Switzerland, Serbia, Ukraine, Turkey, Norway, Albania,
Andorre, Arménia, Faeroe Island, Géorgie, Island, Liechtenstein, North Macédoina, Moldavia, Marocco, Monaco, New Zeland, Panama, San Marino, and Vatican.
Beware : a complete french vaccine schema is necessary to have a valid pass in France !
Inhabitants from others countries must validate their vaccine pass in an authorized pharmacy, with a valid passeport and your vaccine certificate in paper (with an authorized EU vaccine)
- • This procedure can be charged (maximum 36€)
- • More informations:
3 - Distancing and hydroalcoholic gel
Skiers must respect in queues a distance with others.
hydroalcoholic gel will be available in cash desks.
Staff will have is own hydroalcoholic gel, will wear mask and keep distance when possible with you.
Picnic rooms are closed due to the restrictions. We apologized for the inconvenience.
Where can you make a PCR test :
On Combloux :
81 route de Sallanches
2 nurse offices on Rendez-vous end of morning or afternoon – Every day :
- Office of Mesdames SETIF, VACHER et ACCAULT 04 50 89 61 99 – Call only
- Cabinet de Mesdames MENNEBOO et DERVAUX 06 09 77 22 02 – text message only
25,54€ during the week
34,04€ sunday and public holiday.
On Megeve :
- Center at the first floor of the town hall – Organized by la pharmacie de la Tour – without Rendez-vous
- Pharmacie du Soleil – 685, Route nationale (04 50 21 55 50) – Without rendez-vous
After 18th december : 9:00am-12:30pm / 2:30pm-7:15pm
Sundays : 9:00am-1pm / 3pm-7pm with rendez-vous only
- Pharmacie du Mont d’Arbois – 60, Rue du Général Muffat St Amour (04 50 21 31 99)
From 15th december : every day from 8:30am to 7:30pm
- Pharmacie du Mont Blanc – 178, Place de l’église (04 50 21 22 06) – On rendez-vous
From 15th december : every day from 8:30am to 8pm
On Sallanches :
- Laboratoire MIRIALIS – Without rendez-vous
33, rue Galilée, 74700 Sallanches
04 50 58 13 92
From monday to friday 7:30am to 5:30pm
Saturday from 07:30am to 11:45am
Openning depending on the covid situation